- Laser X 88016 Two Player Laser Gaming Set Review:
- Laser X 88016 Two Player Laser Gaming Set:
Laser X 88016 Two Player Laser Gaming Set Review:
A lot of the laser tag blaster brands are out there that claim that they provide you with the best-featured laser guns. One of those brands is Laser X.
This brand also makes some exclusive features blasters and toys, and they also market themselves as the best laser tag providers in the world.
One of the famous laser tag blasters that it has is the Laser X 88016 that has some stunning features with some cool effects to give you a realistic game feels.
Like their rival firms, they also aim to provide their customers with products that will give them a blasting fun time.
Laser X 88016 Two Player Laser Gaming Set:
- Brand: Laser X
- Model: 88016 2 player
- Age: 6 and above
- Batteries: AA batteries
- Range: 200 feet
- Weight: 1 pound
- Dimension: 3×18×10 Inches
The good thing that we like about the laser tag sets is that they come in multiplayer modes that allow you to make a one-time purchase and get a full onset.
This one offers two multiplayer modes and has a red and a blue team. You can also go free mode if you do not want multiplayer. These do not use visible lasers instead of nonvisible Infrared lasers that are certified as safe for children.
Voice coach & Feedback:
One unique feature that the laser X set has is the voice coaching feature. You would need to is plug in your headphones, and you will be able to hear the game coach giving you all advice and tips for winning the game.
It also features a feedback system option that provides you with full feedback on your playing and tells you what mistake you are making so that next time you can improve your errors and increase the chance of winning.
The set providers boast that their sets provide with the best range that is 200 feet away. This means you do not need to worry about the area you are playing in, whether it is vast or not, you will be easily able to play outdoors with this set.
- Have a rapid-firing option.
- Each turn gives you eight loves and ten shots.
- Extended range option that is 200 feet.
- Multiplayer options.
- You can use rechargeable or non-rechargeable batteries.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many hits the rapid firing mechanism gives?
It gives a total of 25 hits.
Which batteries can I use?
You can use 3 AA batteries, whether rechargeable or non-rechargeable.
Is it compatible with another laser set?
Yes, it is compatible with the other laser sets.
- Kidzlane Infrared Laser Tag Set for Kids – Indoor and Outdoor Activity
- Best Choice Products Kids Laser Tag Set Review (4 Pack)
- Dynasty Toys Laser Tag Spider Bug – Electronic Moving Target
- Light Strike Assault Striker SR 143 With Mini Target
- Legacy Toys Laser Tag Blaster and Nano Bug Target Set [Reviewed]