- MAYFLASH F300 Arcade Fight Stick Review:
- MAYFLASH F300 Arcade Stick:
- Quick information!
- Let’s print out some of its detail:
- What is its weight?
- Is MayFlash f300 compatible with Sanwa buttons and joystick?
- Does MayFlash f300 work with pc?
- Is MayFlash f300 having an octagonal gate?
- What is the size of the MayFlash f300 arcade stick? Is it suitable for small hands?
- Which batteries are required for the MayFlash f300 arcade stick?
- mayflash f500 vs f300
- How to replace buttons on mayflash arcade stick f300?
- Mayflash F300 Fight Stick Review Unboxing Arcade Stick
- mayflash f300 Elite:
MAYFLASH F300 Arcade Fight Stick Review:
Video games foster the mindset that allows creativity to grow.
We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing. Video games enhance memory, creativeness, and multi-tasking skills. The review of data from more than 21000 youthful personalities in the world, stated that video games do not cause violence or aggression.
It also improves social skills, problem-solving skills, and brain speed. If you are a new fellow in switching from a controller to an arcade stick, then you won’t notice but using an arcade stick allows better execution but needs time for being used to it.
Arcade sticks are better because it requires the working of the wrist, arm, and fingers that are more skillful than your thumb. It is relatively easy to make moves more efficiently on a stick than on a pad.
MAYFLASH F300 Arcade Stick:
- Brand: MAY FLASH
- Item model number: F300
- batteries: Lithium-ion batteries required
- Dimension L*W*H: 22*13*11 inches
- Functional buttons: 8
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Series: 2Q3
- Hardware platform: PlayStation_2, PlayStation_3, PlayStation_Vita
Let’s print out some of its detail:
- MAYFLASH Joystick: It’s agreeable with Sanwa Stick Model TP-8YT
- One black button is compatible with Sanwa Button Model OBSF-24.
- The wired controllers are plugged through the USB cable.
8 blue buttons (Compatible with Sanwa Buttons Model OBSF-30).
The arcade stick operates as the “Left Joystick if the switch is installed to the “X/Y”.
By connecting a USB cable, the wireless controller that comes with your stick will become a wired controller (excluding Xbox 360 which requires an official wired Xbox 360 controller). For best outcomes, it is suggested that you work with original Xbox or PlayStation controllers.
The bar functions as “POV by selecting the button to “DPAD.
MayFlash’s high-quality metal panel increases the weight of the fighting stick, making the fighting stick more solid and allowing more control on the bar, giving more chances of victory.
MayFlash f300 size is very decent. It is 22 inches in length, 13 inches in width, and 11 inches in height suitable for people with small hands.
Mayflash f300 arcade stick has a square restricted gate.
Square gate offers the most limited amount of movement to achieve the wanted inputs. A square gate is comparably light to operate with, but the variety of action is much further confined.
You can also modify your stick with Sanwa octagonal gate. Octagonal gates: the octagonal gate allows making a variety of measures, addressing it the conclusive for serious combat gamer who envy to perform great in the lengthy track.
By a square gate, it is challenging to locate the diagonal points as compared to the octagonal gate that is straightforward to discover the diagonals. But Still, Square gates are more comfortable to run as compare to octagonal gates.
- It is fit with XBOX ONE, PS4, PS3, XBOX ONE S, XBOX ONE X, Android, Switch, XBOX360, and PC.
- The Fighting Stick has enormous heft and rubber pads that serve to keep the controller securely in position on thick, even coverings.
- MayFlash f300 arcade stick holds the XINPUT and DINPUT while working on PC and promotes the Turbo functions with varying acceleration shades.
- It is compatible with Windows 7, Windows XP/Vista, Windows 10, and Windows 8.
- The MayFlash f300 X/Y Analog Axis mode and D-Pad can be switched.
- It is agreeable with the Sanwa Denshi joystick and buttons. (Sanwa Denshi joystick and controls are not involved in the set; you require to purchase them individually).
In my opinion, this fighting stick is just great, it’s cheap, small in size, suitable for people with little hands. F300 is having a smaller size than f500, this is the thing that I liked the most because most of the sticks were of big size but as I am having small hands, so it’s more suitable for me.
This fight stick is just great for beginners as its operation is easy and is not very expensive. It works great with fighting games. So if you play fighting games a lot and you want a cheap bar for it that works great at a low cost, then MayFlash f300 is remarkable.
What is its weight?
MayFlash f300 weight is 4 pounds.
Yes, it is compatible with Sanwa buttons and joystick.
Does MayFlash f300 work with pc?
Yes, it is compatible with pc.
Is MayFlash f300 having an octagonal gate?
No, it comes with a square gate but you can modify the stick with Sanwa octagonal gate.
What is the size of the MayFlash f300 arcade stick? Is it suitable for small hands?
MayFlash F300 size is very decent. Its 22 inches in length, 11 inches in height, and 13 inches in width suitable for small hands.
Which batteries are required for the MayFlash f300 arcade stick?
MayFlash f300 requires lithium-ion batteries.
For other great arcade sticks click here.
Mayflash F300 Fight Stick Review Unboxing Arcade Stick
mayflash f300 Elite: