Sharper Image laser tag is the brand that makes some affordable and high-performance laser guns armed with vests and some real noteworthy specifications.
It comes in different packs, but it is up to you which one you want the standard one is the sharper image 2 player laser tag.
Create a laser tag battlefield in your home and have a good time with your kids. We often go to the laser tag arena to play these games, but it does cause dents in your bank accounts.
Why not save that money that we are going to spend on these pricey arenas and buy some real good laser tag guns and play with them in the comfort of your home.
|TOP PICK||SHARPER IMAGE Laser Tag GuSHARPER IMAGE Laser Tag Gunn||Brand: Sharper Image
Weight: 2.4 pounds
Dimensions: 17 x 12 x 3 inches
|BEST VALUE||Kidzlane Infrared Laser Tag||Brand: Kidzlane
Weight: 1.61 pounds
Dimensions: 11.8 x 6.8 x 4.1 inches
|BUDGET PICK||ArmoGear Infrared Laser Tag||Brand: ArmoGear
Weight: 2.3 pounds
Dimensions: 4.88 x 13.86 x 6.77 inches
|EDITOR CHOICE||Adventure Guys Deluxe Lazer Tag||Brand: Adventure Guys
Weight: 5.8 pounds
Dimensions: 17 x 5 x 13 inches
- Sharper Image 2 Player Laser Tag Review:
- Sharper Image Laser Tag Instructions and Rules:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- How many batteries do I need for the vest?
- What is the range of these guns?
- Is it compatible with other sets?
- How To Play Sharper Image Laser Tag?
- How Does Sharper Image Laser Tag Set Work?
- How to mute Sharper Image laser tag guns?
- How to make the Light turn on?
- Is Sharper Image laser tag game safe for eyes?
- Sharper Image laser tag doesn’t work, how to fix it? (sharper image laser tag vest not working):
- Laser X Vs Sharper Image Laser Tag:
Sharper Image 2 Player Laser Tag Review:
- Brand: Sharper Image
- Set: Two-Player set
- Lives: 6
- Batteries: 2AA for the gun, 3AA for the vest
- Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Dimension:10.1×8.8×6 inches
This is a two-player set as it comes with two pistol-type blasters in a pack with two color-coded vests.
So you can play rather individually or be on one team; it is up to you. It comes in 2 colors are Blue and Red. Lightweight and durable making it a suitable choice for kids.
This set is armed with many different cool features to have a real-life experience of a game. To give it a full realistic feel, it is laced with lights and cools thundering sound effects. Also, whenever you shoot, it vibrates to provide it with a real laser gun feel.
No, for once, you will feel that you are playing in your home. All the time you will spend with this gun set, you will feel like an actual soldier on the battlefield.
As mentioned above, it also comes with a set of 2 wearable vests that are color-coded with the gun. They also light up as well as the gun.
The vest works as a target, so you have to aim for the vest if you want to drop an enemy to the floor. The vest also vibrates and has sound effects like the gun.
Eliminate your opponents to win. The blaster can track the ammo. Each has six rounds before you will need a reload. You are also given six lives, so if you are shot, then your one life is depleted. And when all the six lives are finished, you are eliminated.
This set is compatible with all the other laser tag sets to mix and match different sets. This gives you the advantage of adding as many players as you want. So you can have a 1v1, or you can create a full-on war depends on you.
- Comes with color-coded vests.
- Cool sound effects for a realistic effect
- Both the gun and the vest lights up
- Compatible with other sets
Sharper Image Laser Tag Instructions and Rules:
Follow instructions and you find This toy easy for us to use and assemble, and safe for your child’s
- Remove the small locking screw from the battery compartment of each vest. Insert 3 AAA batteries, then replace the battery covers and locking screws.
- Press the button to light up your vest.
- Remove the small locking screw from the battery compartment of each laser cannon. Insert 2 AAA batteries, then replace the battery covers and locking screws.
- With the adjustable straps fix your wearable vest.
- A successful shot exhausts the life of a player’s vest, characterized by triangular lights. The lights on each vest show remaining lives, while the sound signals tell you when to recharge your weapon.
- How to reload lives: To reload just pull back the slider on the laser gun.
- Each player starts with 6 lives
- Eliminate your opponent’s life by successfully firing their light-up vest with your laser launcher
- Each launcher has 6 rounds before it needs to be recharged; simply drag the slider back on the blaster to reload
- The first player losing all 6 lives and the other player desire
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many batteries do I need for the vest?
You need 3 AA batteries for the vest.
What is the range of these guns?
These guns can easily sense the opponent up to 100 feet.
Is it compatible with other sets?
Yes, it is compatible with the other sets.
How To Play Sharper Image Laser Tag?
How Does Sharper Image Laser Tag Set Work?
How to mute Sharper Image laser tag guns?
I do not recommend you to mute because it is unfair to players.
How to make the Light turn on?
It is automatic, but please do not forget to switch the vest on.
Is Sharper Image laser tag game safe for eyes?
Yes, It is safe.
Sharper Image laser tag doesn’t work, how to fix it? (
- Check Blaster or Vest to see if they are turned on.
- Check if the laser blaster did not fire.
- Check if the laser blaster shots are detected or not.
Laser X Vs Sharper Image Laser Tag:
Compare to Laser X here.
- ComTec Laser Tag and Vest for Kids – Laser Guns Toys Gift for Boys Girls
- Best Choice Products Kids Laser Tag Set Gun Toy Blasters With Vests
- Nerf Official Lazer Tag Phoenix Ltx Tagger 2 Pack Review
- Play 22 Laser Tag Sets Four Players for Indoor Outdoor (4 Guns 4 Vests)
- DYNASTY Toys Laser Tag Capture The Flag: 2 Player Set for Adults and Families